* B.A. in creative arts at the
university of Haifa.
* Graduated with honors in
interior design at the Technion.
* Has extensive experience in
graphics design, planning and
designing stained glass
* Painter and artist with
exceptionally creative thinking.
* B.Sc in Mathematics and
Computer Science in the Technion.
* Graduated with honors in interior
design at the Technion.
* Has analytical and creative
thinking, meticulous to fine details,
and has special attention to order
* Has excellent inter-person
relationship capabilities while
meeting deadlines, even under
American businessman Peter Drucker once said: "The best way to predict your future is to create it".
And this is what we are - Dina and Marina - Applying it through our designs.
* We are happy, thrilled, create and enjoy each and every moment. In our work, the way is the goal!
* We transform the frightening and traumatic experience of changes that one undergoes while renovations to a an enriching and
exciting one. This happens during the process that our client goes through with us when he realizes his inner world and needs,
connects to himself and as a result, with our help,creates his external environment which is harmonic to his inner world. That is why
our designs are unique to each customer.
* The same process is applied with businesses. We unveil the uniqueness of the business and its owner, build a conceptual idea and
unique customer experiense that are based on the uniqueness of the business, design the space of the busincess as per the
concept, create graphical designs of things that are accompany the business (like logos, business cards, etc.), find a slogen - all
this creates the images of the business that enables it to thrive and be successful.